Listen to music using multiple devices
With Google Play Music, you can listen to your library on your computer and up to ten mobile devices. While you can use multiple devices with the same account, you can only play music using one device at a time.
- Google Play Music All Access subscribers can listen to unlimited music on up to four mobile devices.
If you play music on multiple devices at the same time using the same account, playback will be paused so you can choose which device you'd like to use. To help ensure uninterrupted playback, make sure you're listening to music using one device or computer at a time.
To review which devices are associated with your account, go to your Google Play Music Settings on your computer or using the Play Music app on your Android device.
On your computer
- Go to Google Play Music on your computer.
- Click the gear icon.
- Select Settings.
- Your devices are listed under "Manage my devices".
- Click Deauthorize to remove a device from your list.
On your Android device
- Open Google Play Music.
- Touch the Google Play Music icon.
- Touch Settings.
- Under "General", touch My devices.
- Touch the X Delete icon to remove a device from your list.
Use multiple accounts with Music Manager
You can use two Google Accounts per computer with Music Manager.