Use Google Play Music on multiple devices
You can use Google Play Music to listen to your library on your computer and up to 5 smartphones. You can use up to 10 devices total, including tablets, iPods, etc.
Listen on one device at a time
While you can use multiple devices with the same account, you can only play music using one device at a time.
If you play music on multiple devices at the same time using the same account, your music will be paused so you can choose which device you'd like to use.
If you need to make room for another device you want to listen to music on, you can de-authorize up to 4 devices per year using your computer or mobile device.On your computer
- Go to Google Play Music Settings.
- Under "My devices," review your devices.
- To remove a device from your list, select Deauthorize.
- Open the Google Play Music app .
- Touch the Menu icon > Settings > Manage your devices.
- To remove a device from your list, touch the Delete icon X.
Use multiple accounts with Music Manager
You can use two Google Accounts per computer with Music Manager.
Dan is a Google Play expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.