Listen to music on your computer
You can listen to music you've added on Google Play at play.google.com/music.
To start listening to music, hover over a song or album and click Play. To view song or album details, click the album art, song, or album name.
You can control playback using the Now Playing bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Queue to view songs in your queue.
- Hover over a song and click Menu to see other options or remove a song from your queue.
- Drag and drop songs to change their order in your queue.
You can find music on Listen Now based on what you’ve listened to, artists you like, and music that you've purchased on Google Play. As you listen to music on Google Play, you'll get better recommendations.
Hover over album art and click Menu to:
- Add to your queue: Add an album or song to the end of your queue without interrupting music that is already playing.
- Instant mix: Create a mix of similar music using songs in your library.
- Download: Save music to your computer.
- Share: Share music on Google+.
- Shop this artist: Find more music by an artist on Google Play.
Shana is a Google Play expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.