Buy or rent movies & TV shows
You can rent and purchase movies & TV shows on Google Play using Google Wallet, Google Play balance, or direct carrier billing. Here’s how you can buy or rent movies & TV shows:
- Find a movie or TV show on Google Play using your computer or the Google Play Store app that you’d like to add to your library.
- If renting, you can review rental periods before completing your purchase.
- Select the Buy or Rent option.
- Choose your payment method and complete your transaction.
- You can find your purchases in the My Movies or My TV shows menu on the Google Play Movies & TV app or on your computer at play.google.com/movies.
Set up a Google Wallet account
If you haven’t created or added a credit card to a Google Wallet account, you'll be prompted to add a payment method before making a purchase.