Get a digital subscription for magazines or newspapers
If you already subscribe to the print version of a magazine or newspaper, you could be eligible for a free digital subscription on Google News. Some publishers offer digital subscriptions to existing subscribers.
Note: This feature is only available if you're signed in to your Google Account.
- On your computer, go to Google News.
- Search for the newspaper and visit its detail page.
- Click Subscribe.
Fix issues with subscription verifications
When you verify your subscription, make sure that you:
- Have an active, existing subscription to the magazine or news source.
- Enter your account information correctly.
- Note: If you need to give your mailing address, enter your name and address exactly as they show on your print subscription.
"Invalid e-mail or password. Please try again."
Make sure to type the email address and password that you use to sign in to your online account. If you haven't made an online account, first click Set up your account.
"The subscription info provided did not verify. Please try again."
This message usually shows when part of your verification information isn't the same as what the publisher has for your account. Make sure to give your account number, name, and address as they show on your print subscription. For help with your account information, contact the publisher's support team.
"We were unable to verify that you have an active subscription to this magazine."
To verify that you have an active subscription and your account information is correct, contact the publisher’s support team.