Cancel a news or magazine subscription
After subscribing to a news source or magazine, you are billed automatically until you cancel your subscription. The credit card you originally used to make your purchase will be charged for your subscription.
You can cancel your subscription at any point, meaning your subscription will not renew at the end of its current term. If you cancel your subscription, no additional charges will be made. You will maintain access to the content received while your subscription was active.
Using your computer
On your library
- Visit your Newsstand library.
- Click Cancel for the subscription you’d like to cancel.
On Google Play
- Visit your My Orders page on Google Play.
- Click the Menu icon for the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Select Cancel subscription.
On Google Wallet
- Visit your Subscriptions page on Google Wallet.
- Click Cancel subscription for the subscription you’d like to cancel.
Using the Google Play Store app
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Search for a magazine title and select the magazine in your search results.
- Select Cancel.
Canceling a subscription will stop future recurring fees. Issues that you’ve received as part of your subscription before you cancel your subscription will remain in your library.
Note: Canceling a subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments and previously charged subscription fees cannot be prorated based on cancellation date.