Find the Google Play Store app
You can find your favorite music, movies, books, and Android apps and games using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
Open the Play Store app
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Touch the Play Store icon .
If you can't find or open the Google Play Store app
- Confirm you're using a supported Android device.
- You may have hidden the app and need to re-enable it.
- Turn off your device and turn it on again. Then look for the app.
If the Google Play Store app still isn't showing up, contact your carrier or manufacturer for help. Unfortunately, if the app isn't on your device, there's no way to download it.
Shana is a Google Play expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.