You can use Google Play Books to download and read ebooks on more than one device. You can also upload files and print books.
- On your computer, open Google Play Books.
- Click Shop search for the ebook you’d like to read.
- Click the ebook scroll down to check details like which devices you can read the ebook on.
- At the top, click the price.
- Select your payment method click Buy EBook.
Tip: Not all ebooks offer more than one viewing option.
- Original Pages: Read the book in a fixed-page layout that usually matches the printed edition.
- Flowing text: Change display options like font, text size, and line spacing.
You can change the font, text size, and jump to chapters when you read ebooks.
On Google Play Books, open an ebook.
- To change the font, text size, or other formatting, click Display options .
- To jump to a chapter, bookmark, note, or info card, click Contents .
To print ebooks, you’ll need to download the ebook on your computer.
Important: There are limits on how much you can print from some ebooks. These limits are set by the book’s publisher and vary depending on the specific book. These limits are known as Digital Rights Management (DRM).