Set up the Google Play Music app
The first time you open the Google Play Music app, you can choose which account you want to use. After signing in, music you've stored on your device, along with any music you've uploaded or purchased on Google Play using your account account are added to your library.
Sync your library automatically
To help ensure that your music library is up to date, here’s how you can set Google Play Music to sync automatically.
- Go to your device's main Settings menu.
- Under "Accounts", select Google.
- Select the account you use with Google Play Music.
- Scroll down to Google Play Music and make sure the checkbox is checked.
- If you don’t see Google Play Music listed, make sure you’re signed in to Google Play Music using the same account.
Use a different account
Here's how to sign in using a different account:
- Open the Google Play Music App.
- Touch the Google Play Music icon.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Google account.
- Select or add an account.