Add music to your queue
You can quickly add songs to your queue when browsing your library on Google Play Music.
- Find an album or song that you want to play, select the Menu icon to add music to your queue
- Use the buttons on the Now Playing bar at the bottom of the screen to control playback, shuffle songs, or repeat songs.
- Select the Queue button to see the full list of songs.
Rearrange or remove songs from your queue
- To rearrange songs in your queue:
- On your computer: Click on a song, then drag and drop the song to your desired position
- On your mobile device: Touch the Handle on the far left side of the screen, then drag the song to your desired position. You can also remove a song from your queue by dragging the song to the right.
- On your computer: View your queue and click Clear queue near the top of the screen.
- Use the Thumbs up and Thumbs down icons to rate music.