Download & install Music Manager
You use Music Manager on your computer, not your mobile device.
Here’s what you can do with Music Manager:
- Upload up to 50,000 songs.
- Choose how much bandwidth you use to upload music.
- Download music you’ve uploaded or purchased on Google Play.
Download and install Music Manager
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/music.
- Near the top right, click Upload music.
- If you're using Chrome and see Add Music instead, you can upload your music using Google Play Music for Chrome.
- Click Download Music Manager.
- Follow the installation directions.
Shana is a Google Play expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.