Download and install Music Manager
Upload music from your computer to Google Play with the Music Manager desktop application and listen to the music you love anywhere you have Internet access.
Music Manager features
- Upload up to 20,000 songs from your iTunes library, Windows Media Player library, My Music folder, or folders of your choice to Google Play.
- Only upload what you want - choose individual songs or upload songs automatically.
- Adjust the bandwidth available for uploading songs.
- View your upload progress.
- Download any songs that you previously uploaded to your music library, as well as songs you purchased from Google Play.
Install Music Manager
- Visit play.google.com/music and click Upload music.
- Click Download Music Manager.
- Follow the installation directions.