Music won't start playing
If you’re having trouble playing music on Google Play, here are some troubleshooting steps.
TroubleshootingCheck your Internet connection
Using your computer
- Firefox & IE 7+: Select Tools > Add-ons, then click Enable next to the entry for Flash.
- Safari (Mac): Select Preferences > Security, then check the box next to Enable plug-ins.
- Chrome: If Flash isn't already enabled, learn how to enable plug-ins on Chrome.
Using your mobile device
Sign into your account again
If you recently changed your account password, you may need to sign in to Google Play Music again.
- Open the Google Play Music App.
- Touch the Google Play Music icon.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Google account.
- Select the account you use with Play Music.
- If you're asked to sign in again, enter your password.