If you’re eligible, you can download Google Play Games Beta on PC. Learn how to install Google Play Games Beta on PC.
|Minimum requirement||Recommended for better gameplay performance|
|OS||Windows 10 (v2004)||Windows 10 (v2004)|
|Storage||Solid state drive (SSD) with 10 GB of available storage space||Solid state drive (SSD) with 10 GB of available storage space|
|Memory||8 GB of RAM||8 GB of RAM|
|Graphics||IntelⓇ UHD Graphics 630 GPU or comparable||Gaming-class GPU, like Nvidia GeForce MX450|
|Processor||4 CPU physical cores (some games require an Intel CPU)||8 logical cores (some games require an Intel CPU)|
Some games have in-game settings, which may allow you to tune performance for your PC.
If your PC doesn’t meet the minimum requirements, some games might not run well.
- When you browse the game catalog, you can filter out games that may not run well on your PC.
- If the game doesn't run well, performance warnings show on the game details page.
- During installation, you're asked to turn on Hypervisor.
- Make sure the SSD is set up as the primary drive.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivore
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Netherlands + Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- San Marino
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
- United States
To use Google Play Games Beta on PC, you must:
- Use a personal Google Account
- Some countries or regions may require age verification.
- Have your Play country set in a supported country or region
After the beta ends, the app will be available for more accounts.
Intel is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Windows is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies.