You can use apps you bought on Google Play on any Android device without paying again. However, each device must have the same Google Account on it. You can:
- Install an app on more than one Android device
- Install an app on a new Android device
- Reinstall an app you bought but deleted
Also, if you turned off an app that came with your device, you can turn it back on.
Apps can usually only be installed on Android devices. If you have a Chromebook, find out how to install apps on a Chromebook.
Reinstall apps on your Android device from your computer
You can reinstall or turn on apps on your Android device from your computer.
- On your computer, open play.google.com.
- Click Apps My apps.
- Click the app you want to install or turn on.
- To activate the app on your device, click Install, Installed, or Enable.
- Choose your device and click Install.
Find previously purchased or downloaded apps
If you can’t find an app or are asked to buy it again, make sure you're using the same Google account you bought it with.