Download Android apps
You can download Android apps and digital content to your device using the Google Play Store app or your computer (play.google.com).
Since you can download content on Google Play using your device's Internet connection, you don’t need to connect your device to your computer. As long as you have a strong Wi-Fi or mobile data (3G/4G) connection on your device, your apps will start downloading immediately.
If it's your first time making a purchase on Google Play, you may be asked to create a Google Wallet account to complete your purchase.
Using the Google Play Store app
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Select an app you want to download.
- Touch Install or the app’s price.
- Touch Accept after reviewing the app's permissions.
- Paid apps: Use the Down arrow to select a payment method, then complete your purchase.
Using your computer (play.google.com)
- Go to Google Play on your computer.
- Click an app you want to download.
- Click Install or the app's price.
- Review the app's permissions, choose your device from the drop-down menu, and click Install or Continue (for paid apps).
- Paid apps: Use the drop down menu to select a payment method, then complete your purchase.
You can change what language is displayed when you visit Google Play on your computer by changing your Google Accounts settings.