You can read PDF and EPUB documents with Google Play Books. When you upload PDF and EPUB documents to Google Play Books, you can read them on any device with Play Books.
With EPUB documents, you can also use bookmarks, highlights and notes on all your devices.
Upload PDF and EPUB files
- On your device, open Google Play Books .
- At the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Play Books settings.
- Tick the box next to Enable PDF uploading.
- Download a PDF or EPUB file to your device.
- Open your Downloads or Files app.
- Find the file.
- Tap More Open with Play Books or Upload to Play Books.
- To find uploaded files in the Play Books app, tap Library Uploads.
- Attach the PDF or EPUB that you want to upload to an email.
- Send the email to yourself.
- Tap the attachment Upload to Play Books.