Apps that do not prohibit users from creating, uploading, or distributing content that facilitates the exploitation or abuse of children will be subject to immediate removal from Google Play. This includes all child sexual abuse materials. To report content on a Google product that may exploit a child, click Report abuse. If you find content elsewhere on the internet, please contact the appropriate agency in your country directly.
We prohibit the use of apps to endanger children. This includes but is not limited to use of apps to promote predatory behavior towards children, such as:
- Inappropriate interaction targeted at a child (for example, groping or caressing).
- Child grooming (for example, befriending a child online to facilitate, either online or offline, sexual contact and/or exchanging sexual imagery with that child).
- Sexualization of a minor (for example, imagery that depicts, encourages or promotes the sexual abuse of children or the portrayal of children in a manner that could result in the sexual exploitation of children).
- Sextortion (for example, threatening or blackmailing a child by using real or alleged access to a child’s intimate images).
- Trafficking of a child (for example, advertising or solicitation of a child for commercial sexual exploitation).
We will take appropriate action, which may include reporting to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, if we become aware of content with child sexual abuse materials. If you believe a child is in danger of or has been subject to abuse, exploitation, or trafficking, please contact your local law enforcement and contact a child safety organization listed here.
In addition, apps that appeal to children but contain adult themes are not allowed, including but not limited to:
- Apps with excessive violence, blood, and gore.
- Apps that depict or encourage harmful and dangerous activities.
We also don’t allow apps that promote negative body or self image including apps that depict for entertainment purposes plastic surgery, weight loss, and other cosmetic adjustments to a person's physical appearance.