Using the Play Console, you can download a list of publicly launched devices supported for use with Google Play and your apps as a comma-separated value (CSV) file.
Supported devices have passed the Android Compatibility Programme.
Tip: If you download and open a CSV file in a spreadsheet program, such as Google Sheets, and it appears to have fewer devices than you expect, try opening the file using a different CSV reader or spreadsheet program.
Download list using your Play Console
- Open the Play Console.
- Select an app.
- On the left menu, select Release > Devices and versions > Device catalogue.
- Select the All devices filter.
- To download a list of devices that are specific to your app, select Supported devices or Excluded devices.
- Near the right side of the page, select Download device list.
On the CSV file, devices are ordered alphabetically (A–Z) by manufacturer name and listed in the following format:
- Manufacturer, retail brand, model name, model code, RAM (total memory), form factor, system on chip, screen sizes, screen densities, ABIs, Android SDK versions, OpenGL ES Version.