Supported devices have passed the Android Compatibility Program.
Tip: If you download and open a CSV file in a spreadsheet program, such as Google Sheets, and it appears to have fewer devices than you expect, try opening the file using a different CSV reader or spreadsheet program.
Download list using Play Console
- Open Play Console.
- Select an app.
- On the left menu, select Release > Reach and devices > Device catalog.
- Select the All devices filter.
- To download a list of devices that are specific to your app, select Supported devices or Excluded devices.
- On the upper right side of the list, select Export device list.
In the CSV file, devices are ordered alphabetically (A-Z) by manufacturer name and listed in the following format:
- Manufacturer, model name, model code, RAM (total memory), form factor, system on chip, GPU, screen sizes, screen densities, ABIs, Android SDK versions, OpenGL ES Version