Your policy status shows any active enforcement against your app, such as rejection, removal, or suspension from Google Play. It also provides any available additional information that’s available, so you can address the issues that were found to violate our policies.
Review your app’s policy status
- Open Play Console.
- Select an app.
- On the left menu, select Policy > Policy Status.
- Review your policy status:
- If you see the message “No issues found,” no enforcement actions have been taken against your app, and you don’t need to do anything.
- If your app was rejected, the last version you successfully published is still available on Google Play.
- If your app was removed, it won't be available on Google Play until a compliant update is submitted.
- If your app was suspended, it’s no longer available on Google Play. You can select Appeal to initiate an appeal against the decision.
Note: Until a policy violation has been fixed, don't republish a rejected or removed app.
Resolve policy-related issues
- How to handle a policy violation on Google Play
- Contact Google Play about an account termination or app removal
- Prepare your app for review