Create a payments profile in payments center to manage and track your app sales from Play Console. Review the list of Supported locations for developer and merchant registration.
- Sign in to Play Console.
- Go to the Payments settings page (Setup Payments profile).
- Click Create payments profile. Make sure to have your business info available to set up your payments profile.
- Under "Payments profile," click the down arrow and select Create payments profile.
- Name and address:
- Enter the legal name of your business as you want it to appear on your payments profile. This info is shown to your customers and on your receipts.
- Provide your legal business address as it appears on official documents. It’s important that we have a valid physical address on file for your business. We don't allow you to use a PO box address. Later, you'll need to make sure that your bank account is registered in the same country listed in your payments profile. Learn more about bank account requirements.
- Primary contact: Enter the name of an authorized representative for your company who Google can contact if we have questions about your payments profile. Provide an email address and a phone number (optional).
- Enter the following public business information, or choose to match your public merchant profile and payments profile information:
- Enter your business website.
- Select the category of products that you sell.
- Your customer support email.
- The business or product name that'll appear on your users' credit card statements.
- Tip: To help customers remember what they purchased and keep chargebacks to a minimum for you, use an appropriate credit card statement name.
- When you finish, click Submit.
Tip: You can't change your business location country but you can change your public merchant and payments profiles later.
After you create a payments profile it is automatically linked to your Play Console. Note: If you have set up a payments profile or merchant center account previously, it is already linked to your Play Console.
If you need help, contact us.