Test in-app billing with application licensing
With application licensing, you can set up a list of Gmail accounts to test your in-app billing & subscription integration.
Set up application licensing
To set up application licensing, start by adding your list of tester's Gmail addresses in the Play Console.
- Go to your Play Console.
- Select Settings > Account details.
- Under "License Testing," add your testers' Gmail addresses.
- At the top of the screen, select Save.
Once your list is ready, make sure:
- Your app has been published to the open, closed, internal test, or production track. We recommend publishing your app to the internal test track. Make sure your testers are also eligible to receive your release by following the instructions for managing testers by email address or using Google Groups or G+ Communities.
- You've set up a test environment.
Test In-app billing & subscriptions
Once you've set up application licensing, authorized users can purchase in-app products and subscriptions without charging the users’ accounts.
When making a purchase from a license test user, you will see two choices for payment method:
- “Test card, always approves”
- “Test card, always declines"
Before they can be tested, your in-app products and subscriptions need to be published.