The recent changes feature provides an opportunity for you to add notes about the changes specific to the newest version of your application. All recent changes will be listed on the What's New tab on your application's Google Play store page.
Recent changes are linked to each app version. With each update you must submit items to the recent changes field. We recommend that each recent changes update is specific to the app version. Previous changes will not be displayed to the user at this time, but may be visible in the future. Furthermore, the recent changes field (unlike the app description) have no impact on the search index (ie. it will not impact the search results for your app).
To input recent changes to your application
- Log into your Google Play Developer Console.
- Next, select All Applications and click on the application whose recent changes you'd like to review.
- After that, click on Store Listings.
- Scroll to Recent Changes.
- If you make changes, be sure to click Save.