Inappropriate content in comments and applications
Application developers and providers must adhere to the Google Play Business and Program Policies. If you see an application that doesn't follow these standards, you can report it by flagging it:
- From your Android device, find the application in the Google Play store.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the application screen and select Flag as inappropriate.
- Then, choose the reason type most appropriate for the situation.
- Lastly, choose Submit.
Comments must adhere to the Comment Posting Policy. If you see a comment that doesn't follow these standards, please report it by clicking the Spam link next to the comment in the Google Play store. You can also report inappropriate developer comments through our help center. To do this, click Contact Us in the top of any help center page, and then select the Report Inappropriate Developer Reply option.
Currently some developers can also publicly reply to any comment, subject to the Developer Comment Posting Policy. Users will receive an email notification when a developer responds to their review. Users can opt out of these notifications.
If you’ve received a developer reply that doesn't follow these standards, please report it:
- Click the Report developer reply link in the email notification of the developer reply.
- In the Report Inappropriate Developer Reply form, please include the direct link to the offensive developer comment, the developer name, and a brief summary.
We're continually working on improving the Google Play experience for all users, and we appreciate your assistance in this effort.