Clear search
Close search
Google apps
Main menu

Transaction fees

For applications and in-app products that you offer on Google Play, the transaction fee is equivalent to 30% of the price.

You receive 70% of the payment. The remaining 30% goes to the distribution partner and operating fees.

Note about subscription payments: Starting January 1, 2018, the transaction fee for any subscribers you retain after 12 paid months will be 15% (instead of 30%).

Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?