Google Play wants to provide safe and wonderful app experiences for our users and a great opportunity for all our developers to be successful. We strive to ensure that the process of making your app available to users goes as smoothly as possible.
To help you avoid common violations, be sure to do the following when submitting information through Play Console and any profiles that are linked to your Play Console developer account.
Before you submit your app, you must:
- Accurately provide your developer account information, including the following details:
- Legal name and address
- D-U-N-S number, if registering as an organization
- Contact email address and phone number
- Developer email address and phone number shown on Google Play where applicable
- Payment methods where applicable
- Google payment profile linked to your developer account
- If registering as an organization, ensure that your developer account information is up to date and consistent with the details stored on your Dun & Bradstreet profile
- Accurately provide all app information and metadata
- Provide an active demo account, login information, and all other resources needed for Google Play to review your app (specifically, login credentials, QR code, etc.)
As always, you should make sure that your app provides a stable, engaging, responsive user experience; double check that everything in your app, including ad networks, analytics services, and third-party SDKs, complies with Google Play Developer Program Policies; and if your app target audience includes children, be sure to comply with our Families policy.