Step 1: Ensure your Pixel Buds are clean and your charging case has power, and your charging cord is available
- Clean the charging contacts on the earbuds and within the case. Learn how to clean your Pixel Buds.
- Fully charge your charging case using the included USB-A to USB-C® cable. The case status light should indicate if it is charging. Learn how to charge the charging case.
- Your charging cord (the included USB-A to USB-C cable) is available and is free of damage and obstructions.
Step 2: Re-seat your Pixel Buds
- Place the Pixel Buds in the charging case.
- The earbuds status light should blink on when each earbud is placed into the case. If you don't see the status light come on, try gently adjusting the earbud until you see the light come on.
Step 3: Charge your Pixel Buds for 30 mins
- While your earbuds are in the charging case, plug the charging case into a power source using the included USB-C® to USB-A cable.
- Allow your Pixel Buds to charge for 30 minutes before attempting to re-pair. Learn how to pair your Pixel Buds.
Step 4: If your Pixel Buds still do not charge, reset the Pixel Buds and charging case
- Plug the charging case into a power source using the included USB-A to USB-C cable.
- Ensure the Pixel Buds are seated within the charging case and leave the charging case open.
- Press and hold the pairing button on the back of the case for 30 seconds.
- When the earbuds status light stops blinking white, let go of the pairing button.
- The earbuds status light will blink white and orange until the reset is complete and then start blinking white.
Google, Pixel Buds, Android, and related logos and marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
USB-C® is a registered trademark of USB Implementers Forum.