What are Google Pixel Buds?
Google Pixel Buds are a pair of wireless earbuds that allow you to listen to media, answer calls, talk to your Assistant, translate languages, and express yourself through sleek design and intuitive controls.
Pixel Buds work best in a variety of settings including your daily commute, gym sessions, weekend walks, or even at home.
What can I do with my Pixel Buds?
Take a call
With Pixel Buds, you can quickly and easily answer and end phone calls while on the go.
Talk to your Assistant
Call on your Assistant for things like directions, news updates, or food recommendations without missing a step.
Translate a language
With the help of your Assistant, have someone speak a foreign language into your phone to seamlessly hear the translation through your Pixel Buds.
Listen to media
Access all of your favorite music, radio shows, and podcasts wirelessly with Pixel Buds.
- The Google Assistant on Google Pixel Buds is only available on Android and requires an Assistant-enabled Android device and data connection. Data rates may apply. For minimum requirements go to g.co/pixelbuds/help. Requires a Google Account for full access to features.
- Use of Google Pixel Buds as an audio headset requires a Bluetooth enabled companion device. For minimum OS and hardware requirements go to g.co/pixelbuds/help. Internet connection required. Fees may apply.
- Google Translate on Google Pixel Buds is only available on Pixel. Requires Google Translate app.
- The Google Pixel Buds support Mono Audio functions.
- Subscriptions and fees may apply.
Kevin is a Google Pixel Buds expert and the author of this page. Leave him feedback below about this page.