Can't wait to start using your Google Pixel Buds? This quick start guide will get you set up and ready to go.
Quick Start Guide
Step 1: Connect
Google Pixel or Android 6.0+
- Open the Google Pixel Buds charging case. Ensure that the earbuds and charging case are charged (white status light) and keep the case next to your phone.
- Make sure your phone is unlocked and your Bluetooth® and Location are on.
- Press and hold the pairing button on the back of the wireless charging case until the light starts pulsing white.
- Tap the Google Pixel Buds A-Series pairing notification and follow the on-screen steps.
- Open the Google Pixel Buds charging case. Ensure that the earbuds and charging case are charged (white status light both when the case is open or closed) and keep the case next to your phone.
- Make sure your phone is unlocked and your Bluetooth is on.
- Press and hold the pairing button on the back of the charging case until the light starts pulsing white.
- Select Google Pixel Buds A-Series from the list of available Bluetooth devices.
Step 2: Fit
- Make sure the eartip is firmly attached to the earbud and does not easily pull away.
- Gently insert your earbuds. Left (L) and Right (R) indicators are on the earbuds. The stabilizer arc should tuck into the ear and slightly rotate it until it fits comfortably without any pressure.
- Pixel Buds come pre-attached with medium eartips. If needed, try one of the different eartip sizes included. Ears are so unique that your left ear may be different from your right ear.
Learn more here.
Step 3: Gestures and controls
Google Pixel Buds allow you to control your media, manage your calls, or use your Assistant while on the go with just a few simple gestures.
- Tap to answer calls, play/pause media
- Double tap to skip track
- Triple tap to go to previous track
- Android 6.0+ only: Press and hold to speak to your Google Assistant (requires Assistant set up)
Learn more about gestures here.
Google, Pixel, Android, and related logos and marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logo are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.