To show passes from your business, you can use the Google Pay API for Passes platform. With the API, you can also create a link or button that allows users to save these items. Types of passes include:
- Loyalty cards
- Gift cards
- Event tickets
- Boarding passes for flights
- Transit passes
- COVID Card
Integrate your business with Google Pay API for Passes
Important: Currently, the Google Pay API for Passes isn’t available to new businesses in India. If you’ve integrated Google Pay API for Passes with a business from India, your Passes are migrated to the Google Pay Business Console. However, to use other Google Pay Products in India, you must create a separate business on the console.
- Fill out your business profile and wait for it to be approved.
- In the “Passes” tab, request access to the Passes API.
- In the pop-up form, describe your use case.
- If you want to create a COVID vaccination card with Google Pay API for Passes, select that option in the form. For more information, the support team will contact you.
- After you submit your request, it takes 1–2 business days for the support team to review and approve your application.
- After you receive the approval notice, in the “Passes” tab in the Business Console, you can find your issuer account information.
- In our developer site, follow the integration documentation and start building your passes.
- To contact the team, sign in to the Google Pay Business Console.
- Use the Contact support page.
- On the left side, click Menu Contact support Passes.