You can update your home address in Google Pay or change an address associated with a specific payment method.
Edit your home address
Important: Once you’ve added a home address, you can’t change your home country. If you move to a new country, you’ll need to create a new profile. You can only create one profile per country.
- Sign in to Settings.
- In the "Name and address" section, click Edit .
- Enter your new address.
- Click Save.
Update card billing address
To change the address associated with a debit or credit card:
- Sign in to Payment methods.
- Find the card you want to update.
- Click Edit.
- Update your billing address info.
- Click Update.
Important: You can’t change a home country or region associated with an existing payments profile. If you moved, are traveling, or have temporary residence in another country, you must create a new payments profile.
If you create a new profile, it won't affect payments for existing services. To pay for any new products or services you purchase in your new country, you must use your new profile.
To create a new profile:
- On your computer, sign in to Google Pay.
- Go to Settings.
- Under "Payments profile," next to "Country," click Edit .
- From the message that opens, click Create new profile Continue.
- Choose the country to associate with the new payments profile.
- Enter the address information.
- Click Submit.