When you shop online or in apps like Uber and Airbnb, you can pay faster using your credit card securely stored in Google Pay. With Google Pay, you don't have to enter your card info every time.
When you can use Google Pay
You can pay with a card that you saved in Google Pay:
- If the app or website offers Google Pay as a payment method
- When you find these buttons at checkout
Check out with Google Pay
- At checkout, tap the Google Pay button.
- If asked, choose a payment method and enter your delivery address.
- Confirm your order.
Add or change a card in Google Pay
Get a refund for an order
Contact the merchant directly to request a refund.
To tell us about your experience with Google Pay as a payment method in apps or websites:
- Go to pay.google.com.
- At the left, click Feedback Send.
- Tell us what you like or don't like or about bugs that you've found.
Add Google Pay to your website or app
If you want to allow easy checkout for people in your app and on your website, go to developers.google.com/pay/ for more info.