External organizations for consumer complaints & dispute resolution in Korea

You may be able to report your complaint to one of the external organizations listed below and proceed with a dispute resolution process if necessary. However, this is for your information. Although we provide part of the available external organizations, it doesn’t mean we recommend that you submit your complaint to a specific organization or guarantee a dispute resolution through those organizations.

Korea Consumer Agency (1372 Consumer Counseling Network)
  • Website: www.1372.go.kr
  • Phone number: 1372
  • Email address: 1372cdsc@kca.go.kr
Content Dispute Resolution Committee 
  • Website: www.kcdrc.kr
  • Phone number: 1588-2594
  • Email address: kcdrc@kocca.kr
Telecommunications Dispute Resolution Committee

Need more help?

Try these next steps:

Clear search
Close search
Google apps
Main menu