You can store digital copies of boarding passes or event tickets with participating airlines and event ticket providers.
Add a ticket to Google Pay
- Buy your ticket through a participating airline’s or venue’s app or website or a ticket broker app or website.
- When you’re done checking out, tap the Save to Google Pay button.
- If you don’t have the Google Pay app installed, this button will open a web page where you can finish up.
Use your ticket
- Open the Google Pay app .
- At the top right, tap your profile picture Wallet.
- Touch the bottom of the screen and swipe up.
- Tap the ticket.
- Show the barcode or QR code on your phone so the attendant can scan it. If you have more than one ticket, be sure to show each barcode.
Important: This feature is available for all Google Pixel phones, version 3 and up. To add a boarding pass with a screenshot, you need to install the Google Pay app on your phone and have an active internet connection.
- Open the email, app, or website with your boarding pass.
- Find your boarding pass. If it's in an email, you may need to open the .pdf.
- Center the QR code or barcode on your screen.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time, for a few seconds. Learn how to take a screenshot.
- On the “Screenshot saved” notification, tap Add to Google Pay. A browser window will open to pay.google.com.
- Tap Save View boarding pass. The boarding pass will appear in the Google Pay app. You don’t need an internet connection to view your saved boarding passes.
Tip: If your boarding pass is in one of your recent apps, switch to it and at the bottom of the screen tap Screenshot. Learn how to switch between apps.
Open a boarding pass using your Google Assistant
- On your Android phone, touch and hold the Home button or say "OK Google."
- Say a command like “my flights” or “show me my flight.”