You can easily send money fast with Google Pay.
If your friends and family have PayNow, you can send them money without extra fees in a few seconds.
Important: Before you can send or receive money in Google Pay, you must add a bank account.
- Open the Google Pay app .
- Under “People,” tap the contact you want to pay. If you can’t find the contact:
- Tap + New payment.
- In the search bar, enter one of the following:
- Contact’s name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Select the contact you want to pay.
- At the bottom, tap Pay. Make sure the recipient’s name and phone number are correct.
- Tap Next .
- Optional: Enter a note to describe your payment, then tap Done .
- Tap the bank account you want to pay from or add a bank account.
- Tap Proceed to pay.
Bank transfer limits
Some banks limit the amount of money you can transfer in a certain amount of time. For more information, contact your bank. To find limits for your PayNow account, go to Link a PayNow account.