Can't verify phone number
If you have multiple payment profiles on your Google Account, make sure you use an individual payment profile, not a business payment profile.
- Go to payments.google.com.
- In the top right, select your name.
- Select a profile that isn't associated with a business.
If you still have trouble, learn how to fix problems with phone number verification.
Enterprise accounts not supported
Currently, the new Google Pay app doesn't support:
- Google Enterprise accounts
- Google Workspace (previously G Suite) accounts
- Android work profiles
Please advise the user to onboard with a personal/non-Workspace account.
You have a rooted device
The Google Pay app doesn’t work on phones that:
- Are rooted
- Run a custom read-only memory (ROM)
- Have changed factory software
- Run an uncertified or custom OS build
To fix this issue, you can unroot your device. You may have to reset your phone to factory settings.
Too many accounts created on this device
You may have exceeded the account limits for your device.
Your account couldn’t be created
Contact Google Pay support.