Time to send money
- With Google Pay balance: The transaction takes a few minutes.
- With your debit card: The transaction takes a few minutes. Sometimes, it may take up to 24 hours.
- With your bank account: The transaction takes up to 3–5 business days.
In Google Pay, on the transaction details page, you can check your transaction history.
Time to receive money
The time it takes to receive money depends on the payment method the sender uses. Usually, payments are instant or happen in a few hours, unless the sender sent a payment through their bank account. Payments made through bank accounts take up to 3–5 business days. During this time, a payment shows as a pending transaction.
Time to add money
- When you add money: It takes up to 3–5 business days.
- When you add money with a bank account: Your account is charged before the money reaches your balance and shows as a pending transaction. However, the money should arrive within 3–5 business days.