- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Home Mini device.
- Make sure the Mini is powered at a wall outlet, not on a USB port or power strip outlet.
- Open the Google Home app .
- In Home , tap the Mini device you want to reboot.
- In the top right corner of the device card, tap the Settings .
- In the top right corner of the Device settings, tap the More button Reboot.
We found the following personal information in your message:
This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.