This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Hey Google Nest Community,
We’re excited to announce that your Google Nest Hello video doorbell can now learn to detect packages left in its view and send you notifications when a package is delivered or retrieved.
For a package to be detected, it needs to be:
- Set down within your Hello’s view
- Stationary for a short amount of time
- At least 8x10x1 inches
It’s important to note that:
- Package alerts are only available for Nest Hello in the US with a Nest Aware subscription
- During the night or winter, the distance your Hello can detect a package may be shorter due to low lighting conditions
- If packages are delivered within 10 minutes of each other, Hello will send you a notification for the first package only
Starting on August 27, Nest Hello users who subscribe to Nest Aware will automatically start receiving notifications when a package has been delivered and another when it has been retrieved. If you prefer, you can turn these off from Nest Hello’s settings.
You can find more details here: https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/9380218
Check it out and let us know what you think!
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.