Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Nest Aware monitoring on computer

I used to be able to view all my camera's on my desktop while at work, but now I can only view on my phone or tablet. Why did they do away with this and when will Google bring back this feature? Anyone know?

RPSofTX by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Nest Thermostat Not seeing W wire!

I have an older gas furnace, heat-only, with a 2-wire thermostat to an old Honeywell mercury switch. Wire colors are not to code, but work in any configuration with the old Honeywell thermostat.I have a Nest generation 1 thermostat. I installed it wi...

firejet99 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest thermostat

I have moved into a home that already has a nest thermostat. I am at the point of adding serial number, but cannot. What do I do?

Bosco2011 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pause internet for all devices except a group

Hi AllI want to have a pause schedule that I can apply to all devices, except those that I put in a "no pause" group. I used to have this on an old router that offered device access control. I don't understand why Google hasn't implemented this, unle...

PS5 Connection Issues

Hello! I’ve had my Google WiFi for a while now and have been running fiber for almost a year. The WiFi is perfect besides sometimes it completely breaking down and me needing to fully reset it. But that’s not the problemTwo days ago my PlayStation 5 ...

Nest Aware subscription paid but not working

I signed up for Nest Aware Plus a month ago. Although I wanted the subscription to begin immediately, instead for some reason I got a free trial of Nest Aware (not Plus) for 30 days (that is, event recording but not 24/7 recording). Now the trial has...

scottkn by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ambient Mode Activation

Is there any way to adjust how quickly Ambient Mode engages after no input on device? I believe the default is set to 10mins but I would like to shorten that time.

JWillRVA by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
to vote