Google Account not found in Google Home App
To do this:
- Open settings on their Android device
- Open the Apps section (Application Manager)
- Locate and open 'Google Play Services'
- Click 'permission'
- Enable the following settings: phone, contacts, sms
Google Home App,
Chrome Remote Desktop. Already tried what Paula suggested without success.
1. My OS version is Android 6.0.1
Hope this helps in some way
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.