Google Home Family Link
I setup a family link account for my 5 year old. I tried to add Google home and it says it's not supported. Is this feature not available? If not, when will it be? If so, what am I doing wrong?
Have you tried setting up the mini using your phone first? Then connecting with the family link device?
- On your child's device, open the Family Link app .
- Select your child.
- In the top left, tap More Sign in to Google Home.
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Check the box next to the Google Home you want to add.
- On the "Parent permission" screen, tap your name and email address.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to sign in your child.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.