To watch Sling TV on your Google Home or Google Nest display, you’ll need to link your live TV service account in the Google Home app. Download the latest version of the Google Home app on Android or iOS.
Note: Linking Sling TV in the Google Home app is only available in the United States.
Link your live TV service
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Nest or Google Home speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your Google Home or Google Nest device. To switch accounts, tap another account or Add another account.
- Go back to the home screen.
- Tap Settings .
- Under “Google Assistant services,” tap TV & video.
- Tap a TV service. (For example: Sling)
- To connect your account, tap Yes, link account, then sign in and follow the in-app steps.
- To unlink an account, tap Unlink Unlink account.
Note: For all services, Google Nest and Google Home devices currently support a single account per streaming service.
Watch Sling TV voice commands
|To do this:||Say "Ok Google" or Hey Google," then...|
|Play a live TV channel||“Play ESPN on Sling”
“Play CNN on Sling”
“Play Disney Channel on Sling”