To watch Sling TV on your Google Nest display, you’ll need to link your live TV service account in the Google Home app. Download the latest version of the Google Home app on Android.
Note: Linking Sling TV in the Google Home app is only available in the United States.
Link your live TV service
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi or linked to the same account as your Google Nest display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your Nest speaker or display. To switch accounts, tap another account or Add another account.
- Go back to the home screen.
- Tap Settings Live TV.
- Tap a TV service (for example, Sling).
- To connect your account, tap Yes, link account, then sign in and follow the in-app steps.
- To unlink an account, tap Unlink Unlink account.
Note: For all services, Google Nest or Home devices currently support a single account per streaming service.
Watch Sling TV voice commands
|To do this:||Say "Ok Google" or "Hey Google," then:|
|Play a live TV channel||"Play ESPN on Sling"
"Play CNN on Sling"
"Play Disney Channel on Sling"