Note: Linking radio services in the Google Home app is only available in the U.S. and Canada.
Link your radio services
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Nest or Google Home speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your Google Home or Google Nest device. To switch accounts, tap another account or Add another account.
- Go back to the home screen.
- Tap Settings .
- Under “Services,” tap Radio.
- Tap a radio service.
- To connect your account, tap Yes, link account, then sign in or sign up for the service and follow the in-app steps.
- To unlink an account, tap Unlink Unlink account.
Note: For all services, Google Nest and Google Home devices currently supports a single account per streaming service.
Learn more on how to listen to radio on Google Nest and Google Home devices.