There are a couple reasons your device may not be available right now. Your device may not be on the same Wi-Fi network as your phone or tablet, or your device may have lost power. To fix, try the following:
Step 1. Check the Wi-Fi network of mobile device or tablet
- On the Home screen, tap Settings Wi-Fi. The network with the check mark next to it is the network you're connected to. This must match the network that your speaker or display is connected to.
- To change the network:
- Tap a new network enter password Join.
- If you've entered the password for that network before, it will automatically connect. You'll find a check mark next to the new network.
Step 2. Reboot your device
- Disconnect the power cable from the Google Nest or Home device.
- Reconnect power cable back into the device.