There are a couple reasons your device may not be available right now. Your device may not be on the same Wi-Fi network as your phone or tablet, or your device may have lost power. To fix, try the following:
Step 1. Check the Wi-Fi network of mobile device or tablet
- Locate and tap Settings Wi-Fi.
- The Wi-Fi network labeled "Connected" is the network you're connected to. This must match the network that the device is connected to.
- To change the network,
- Tap a new network enter password Connect.
- If you've entered the password for that network before, tap Connect.
Step 2. Reboot your device
- Disconnect the power cable from the Google Nest or Home device.
- Reconnect power cable back into the device.