Learn about getting professional installation for your Nest products
We designed Nest products to be easy to install yourself, but there might be times when you’d like a professional to do it. A local Nest Pro can handle installation from start to finish, get everything set up for you in the app, and answer any questions you may have. For certain Nest products, a Nest Pro installation can also extend your warranty.
Nest Pros are independent contractors who have access to exclusive training and tools for Nest products, so they can help you evaluate the needs of your home and your family and get the most out of your installation. Some may specialize in installing thermostats, while others may specialize in installing cameras or other products.
You can use Nest Pro Finder to contact a local Nest Pro and find out which Nest products they offer.
You can also contact a Nest Pro if you were installing a Nest product yourself and got stuck, of it you finished installing it but it doesn't seem to be working properly. A Nest Pro can help you diagnose installation issues and finish the installation for you.
How to contact a Nest Pro
Any time you like, you can simply use our Nest Pro finder to enter your address and locate a Nest Pro in your area.
Learn more about Nest Pro installation
When you set up an appointment for a Nest Pro to come to your home, they might do some or all of the following:
- Find the best place in your home to install your Nest product.
- Fully install your product. Depending on the product, installation might include attaching it to your home's electrical wiring, mounting it on a wall/ceiling, testing its functionality, connecting it to Wi-Fi, and more.
- Help you create a free account with the Nest app on your phone and add your product to it.
- Keep in mind, your Nest Pro may need to use your phone for setup with the Nest app during installation.
- Give you a quick product intro and demo.