If you purchased your Nest Aware subscription through one of our partners, you’ll need to contact them with any questions you may have about billing, payment methods, and modifying or canceling your subscription.
You can purchase a subscription directly from Nest. Here’s how.
How to tell if you purchased Nest Aware from a partner
Your Account screen in the store makes it easy to tell where you purchased each subscription so you know whom to contact if you need to make any changes.
- Visit store.google.com and click on your profile in the top right corner.
- Select Subscriptions. Sign in with the account email and password that you use to sign in to the Nest or Home app.
- You’ll see a list of all the Nest Aware subscriptions in your account.
- If you purchased a subscription directly from Nest, the subscription will simply say Nest Aware. There won’t be a subscription ID.
How to cancel a Nest Aware subscription from a partner
If you purchased your subscription from one of Nest’s partners, you’ll need to contact the partner directly to cancel your subscription. Nest cannot cancel subscriptions purchased from a partner.
In addition, the partner’s cancellation policies may be different from Nest’s policies, so contact them for information about when you can cancel your subscription, what happens if you cancel in the middle of a billing cycle, and other questions.
Important: Cancellation can't be reversed. All video history, settings, and preferences related to your Nest Aware subscription will be erased. They cannot be recovered. We do not keep backups. However, clips and timelapses you created will be saved to your account in the Nest app, and can still be accessed on a computer.
Keep in mind, if you simply want to delete your video history, but you don’t want to cancel your Nest Aware subscription, you can do so with the Nest app.
If you have more questions managing your subscription
Contact the partner from whom you purchased your Nest Aware subscription. They can help with billing and account related issues such as:
- Purchasing, canceling, or changing your Nest Aware subscription
- Updating or changing your credit card on file for billing
- Questioning a Nest Aware charge that appears on your statement
Note: Nest doesn’t have access to this information if you purchased your subscription from a partner.If you have questions about how to use Nest Aware with your camera, there’s lots of helpful information right here on Nest’s support site. We can also help you troubleshoot issues you may be having with your camera, including issues with its Wi-Fi connection or how to change settings for activity alerts if you’re getting too many throughout the day. Just type your question into the search box on this page.