- To get a professional to help install and set up your Nest products, contact our installation partner, OnTech.
- You can also contact a qualified independent Nest Pro installer in your area. Installation appointments are generally scheduled to take place during normal business hours Monday to Friday, however some installers may offer evening or weekend appointments. Actual availability can only be confirmed directly with your installer.
- If you have questions about what’s included with installation, what’s not included, and what to expect during installation, contact your Nest Pro directly.
- If you have a question about the fees you paid for installation services or are in need of any follow-up assistance with your installation, please contact your installer.
- Nest Pros are a network of independent companies or contractors not employed by Google. Google does not provide, sell or receive compensation for installation services and the exact services you receive from an installer, even an installer listed on this site, is determined solely by the installer.
- You should perform your own diligence on an installer, including asking the installer what’s included with the installation services you are purchasing. To the extent permitted by law, except as set forth in the limited warranty that accompanies the product, Google disclaims all liability for damage caused to your Nest product or your property during installation.
If you are a professional installer and would like to join the Nest Pro program or sign into your account, please visit pro.nest.com.